CORNER FURNITURE COMMERCIAL. CORNER FURNITURE
Corner furniture commercial. Home and furniture store. Victorian doll furniture.
Corner Furniture Commercial
- Making or intended to make a profit
- connected with or engaged in or sponsored by or used in commerce or commercial enterprises; "commercial trucker"; "commercial TV"; "commercial diamonds"
- Having profit, rather than artistic or other value, as a primary aim
- a commercially sponsored ad on radio or television
- The typographic character @, called the at sign or at symbol, is an abbreviation of the word at or the phrase at the rate of in accounting and commercial invoices (e.g. "7 widgets @ $2 = $14"). Its most common modern use is in e-mail addresses, where it stands for "located at".
- Concerned with or engaged in commerce
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- A place where two streets meet
- gain control over; "corner the gold market"
- An area inside a room, box, or square-shaped space, near the place where two or more edges or surfaces meet
- the point where two lines meet or intersect; "the corners of a rectangle"
- A place or angle where two or more sides or edges meet
- a place off to the side of an area; "he tripled to the rightfield corner"; "the southeastern corner of the Mediterranean"
Bush Furniture Birmingham Home Office Corner Wood Computer Desk in Harvest Cherry
Sitting in the corner doesn't have to be a punishment. The Birmingham Collection Corner Desk is a sophisticated and economical solution for any tight space. This classy corner desk is the equal of any rectangular desk, with all the conveniences you could desire. This desk blends beautifully with other classy Birmingham Collection pieces. Features: Corner desk features solid MDF (Medium density fiberboard) construction Made with cherry veneers for look and touch of real wood Corner desk has a harvest cherry finish Pull-out Pencil drawer with drop-down front also serves as a keyboard tray Space-saving corner design File storage drawers hold letter-size files Box drawer for office supplies Concealed vertical CPU storage with adjustable shelf, plus rear and side wire access Pedestal base Desk is non-reversible (for opposite configuration, please see the Bush Vantage collection) Some assembly required Specifications: Overall Dimensions: 35.4" H x 59.4" W x 38.4" D Keyboard Shelf Compartment: 1.7" H x 22.3" W x 10.9" D Box Drawer Compartment: 3.4" H x 12.2" W x 15.8" D File Drawer Compartment: 8.9" H x 12.2" W x 15.8" D Enclosed Compartment: 25.8" H x 10.8" W x 19.5" D This product has been tip-tested and meets strict UL 1678 guidelines for load bearing. This ensures a safer and more durable product for your home or office. The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) work together to produce voluntary standards that provide a common basis for evaluation of product safety, durability and structural adequacy. Bush Furniture meets ANSI,BIFMA standards and is considered appropriate in quality and durability to meet the demands of commercial office use. Wipe clean with damp cloth and mild soap or dust with a soft cloth or paper towel dampened with household glass cleaner.
Lockhart, TX Masur Brothers Hardware & Furniture
From THC - Masur Hardware Building (119 W. San Antonio) ca. 1910. This building was originally built as a hardware store for the Masur family. On the south (main) facade this three-story brick corner building contains the original cast iron pilasters supporting the windows and recessed entrances of the first floor. The west facade contains four short round arched windows with fanlights and a segmental arched door with transom. Separated from the first floor by an unbroken corbelled brick stringcourse, the upper two floors are divided by brick pilasters into six bays on the south facade and eight bays on the west facade. The south facade displays round arched windows with fanlights, while segmental arched windows form the west openings. Decorative brick corbelling crowns each bay and alternating pilasters extend beyond the roofline.
Caldwell County Courthouse Historic District, on the National Register #78002902.
Commercial Dr. at Broadway - 1980s/2009
This is looking east down Broadway at the very busy intersection and transit hub that is Grandview Station. Here, we see the building on the right is still there but most everything else has been replaced. The Skytrain was built over top of Broadway and the station is situated on the south side of Broadway but the walkway and retail courtyard is to the left. A new building occupies the former Scotiabank building on the left in the picture, while the bank moved across Commercial Drive to the northwest corner.
corner furniture commercial
Convenience is just around the corner. The Bush Corsa Series C Corner Module mounts easily onto any desk shell as a return. This module is a grand and sturdy addition to any office suite, and will blend beautifully with any Corsa Collection piece. Features: Hansen Cherry finish with Graphite Grey sides and back Standard form with credenza base Desktop and modesty panel grommets for wire management Accommodates one Bush 2-Drawer or 3-Drawer Pedestal Accepts Bush Keyboard Shelf in corner position Keyboard Shelf Not Included Sturdy 1" thick top Durable melamine surface resists scratches and stains Durable PVC edge banding protects module from bumps and collisions The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) work together to produce voluntary standards that provide a common basis for evaluation of product safety, durability and structural adequacy. Bush Furniture meets ANSI,BIFMA standards and is considered appropriate in quality and durability to meet the demands of commercial office use.
martha stewart kitchen furniture
natural pine bedroom furniture
ashley furniture youth bedrooms
dune nyc furniture
local furniture maker
furniture donation in nj
ashley furniture ottoman
furniture pads for hardwood
calue city furniture